All welcome, free admission, free lunch with vegetarian option included (registration essential). See attached flyer for full details.
NHS in Crisis – How do we sustain its future? TUC Congress House.
Guest Speakers include:
- Teresa MacKay, SERTUC Vice President
- Eddie Saville, Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association General Secretary
- John Lister, London Health Emergency Director
- Matthew Egan, UNISON Social Care Officer
- Benedicta Lashley, Unite Health Activist
- Richard Bourne
- Louise Irvine GP, Chair of Health Campaigns Together and Secretary of Unite Doctors’ Branch
- STPs – what do they mean for our NHS?
- How do we campaign in our communities?
Please Register, email@example.com 020 7467 1220