TUC LESE Pensioners’ Network meeting on Brexit
Tuesday 26 March 2019 @ 1-3pm
TUC Congress House – 23-28 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS
- How will the exit from the EU affect the UK’s older citizens?
- How long is it reasonable to wait and under what defined circumstances should an application to re -join the European Union be made by Britain (or its component parts?
- Should an impartial body be set in place to monitor and judge over time, what takes place after the form of Brexit that is adopted?
Panel (and audience discussion)
– Ali Torabi TUC Lead for Brexit
– Chris Walsh Age Platform Europe (UK Section)
– Ben Norman Unite the union, Research Lead for Brexit
– Independent Guest TO BE CONFIRMED
OPEN MEETING (REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL)
To assist room arrangements please register by Friday 22 March 2019.
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7467 1220