Lost in UNISON is a great way of learning more about the role. It is an induction and taster session for potential and new stewards where you:
- get an understanding of UNISON structures;
- receive a grounding in the scope and scale of the role;
- identify sources of support;
- get a knowledge of further training that is available;
- look at the difference you can make in your workplace.
How the course will work
The course has been designed by existing stewards to meeting the needs of new and potential reps and aims to be fun and informal.
Click here to find out more about this and other courses and contact the Branch if you are interested in attending .