Daily Archives: 29/09/2020
Older People’s Day Thursday 1 October 2020 NPC to hold emergency debate on the crisis in the care sector and the impact of COVID-19......
The National Pensioners’ Convention Emergency Webinar Summit on the crisis in the country’s care system on Older People’s Day
Thursday 1 October 2020, 11.30am, please register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event queries / questions please contact: email@example.com
- Mary Robertson, TUC Senior Policy Officer
- Nadra Ahmed OBE, Chair, National Care Association
- Dr Crystal Oldman CBE, Chief Executive, Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Sharon Hodgson MP, Shadow Minister for Veterans
- Professor Dame June Clark
- Professor Emeritus of Community Nursing, Swansea University and Board Member RCN Wales
- Councillor Karen Kilgour, Cabinet Member for Adult Services, Newcastle City Council
- Baroness Sally Greengross OBE, co-chair All-Party Parliamentary Groups on Dementia, Corporate Social Responsibility, Intergenerational Futures, Continence Care and Ageing and Older People;
- Dr Arun Baksi, Emeritus Consultant Physician, St Mary’s Hospital, Isle of Wight.