Saturday 14th November at 11am
We don’t have to live with the virus. Other countries have beaten it, and we can too, with a Zero Covid strategy.
Here’s how you can get involved now, on Saturday and beyond.
11am online rally
At 11am there is an online rally with an amazing line-up of speakers and a Q&A.
- Dr Gabriel Scally, who led the production of Independent SAGE’s Zero Covid report (personal capacity)
- Janet Newsham from the Hazards Campaign
- Larissa Kennedy, President of the National Union of Students (personal capacity)
- Clare Rayner from the Long Covid campaign
- Daniel Kebede, Senior Vice-President of the National Education Union (personal capacity)
- Elane Heffernan, Chair of the University and College Union’s Disabled Members Committee (personal capacity)
- Dalbir Dhillon, Vice-Chair of the Rail, Maritime and Transport union’s Manchester Victoria branch (personal capacity)
- Dr Emma Runswick, junior doctor and member of the British Medical Association’s National Council (personal capacity)
There will be time for attendees to participate in a Q&A too.
Click here to find out more and register.